Saturday, June 25, 2011

My first post!

        I hope you are enjoying your summer vacation!  I know that I am.  I have already read five of the 2011-2012 Sunshine State Young Readers Award (SSYRA) Books.  I have read and would highly recommend, The Magic Half by Annie Barrows, Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist: Flight of the Phoenix (the first in a series of books) by R. L. LaFevers, Extra Credit by Andrew Clements, Umbrella Summer by Lisa Graff, and Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin.  I have thoroughly enjoyed each book.  The common theme among them has been incredible friendships, which have come in some of the unlikeliest characters.  All fabulous reads!  So much so that I am off to Barnes & Noble to try and purchase my next book.  I can't wait!
        Our classroom website will be getting many revisions as I plan for next year.  Stay tuned and remember keep reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment