If you've been boo-ed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
1. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
3. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
1. I would like to thank Emily and Antoinette from 4321...TEACH for BOO-ing me. I sure do love your blog!
2. Some of the October/fall activities I love came from one of my favorite places . . . PINTEREST! Joanne Solomon has so many great ideas that I can't wait to try with my kiddos. You can see some of her goodies here. My must tries are: witch brooms, pumpkin pretzels, yummy mummies.
As for fall books you can't go wrong with the There was an old lady... books. My favorites for this time of year include: