Friday, July 8, 2011

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away

        Today has been a rainy summer day, which is absolutely perfect for reading.  The only problem is I don't have my next SSYRA book . . . yet.  I have requested the five other titles from the public library, but so many other people are also interested in reading these great books.  I am pretty far down on the list.  This is why on Monday I will head over to Chamblin's Bookmine and/or Barnes and Noble and try to pick up my next book-wish me luck!
        The five SSYRA books I have left are Alvin Ho:  Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Stuff, Out of my Mind, Dragon's Egg, The 100-year-old Secret, and NERDS:  National Espionage, Rescue, and Defense Society.  I have read the blurb on the back of all five of the remaining books and I am really looking forward to reading Out of my Mind next.  I will be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment