Monday, September 3, 2012

My FIRST Currently :)

        I can't believe how hard it is to go back to work and keep up with blogging and even blog stalking.  I am excited to say that I have two full weeks with kids (and the new principal) down and I already feel like my school life is so much more manageable than the first day when I wasn't even driving home until after 6 p.m. and then sleeping in my clothes on the couch while I was waiting on our dinner to arrive.  I also am pretty proud of myself for joining one of Farley's Currently parties.  I have been watching them for over a year now and never participated because I couldn't figure out how to edit the page to input my info and today I figured it out all by myself (I'm probably the oldest 31 year old alive).  Better late than never, yea me!!!  So here it goes:


        I am sure that you noticed that I appear to be obsessed with food . . . yeah I go through extreme spurts with that.  As for the student teacher, she starts tomorrow and she seems nice but like with everything else new people always make me just a little bit nervous.  She is a full time student teacher so she will be with me for the next four months and I am supposed to turn my class over to her.  Wish us both luck.  I need her to be great and she needs me to chill out a little.  We'll see :)  My favorite things, duh my husband and dog are wonderful 99.9% of the time, hey nobody's perfect.  Coffee has been a HUGE necessity during the past three weeks and I am hoping to having it go back to a treat and not a need.  As for my tv shows I love to just sit in front of the tv/computer and watch.  I am on the fence as to whether or not General Hospital will continue to be on my play list, it's getting a little crazy again.  Then again I have to see how it will all play out-and the obsession continues.  In a nutshell that's me and the whole lotta nothing that has been my labor day and it's just the way I like it!  If you want to see what's up with everyone else then head over to Farley's party and join in on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. I just linked up with September's "Currently". It was my first one too! Good luck with your student teacher this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the currently linky and now I am following you. I think we can all agree that weekends go by WAY to fast! Good luck with your student teacher and your third week of school! It can only get easier from here, right?
    Lattes and Laughter

    PS Love that quote on the side of your blog. Too true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on figuring out how to edit the page! I was like you and finally joined when someone explained it to me. I'm sure there are more people out there that are having the same problem ;)

    Glad you joined the fun!!!
    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete