Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering September 11th

        It is so hard to believe that it is the tenth anniversary of that fateful September day.  I can still remember where I was, who I was with, and what I was doing.  More importantly though I can see how our lives have never and will never be the same.  I would like to take this time just to say thank you.  Thank you to all of the men and women who work in a job that requires that they may one day sacrifice their safety for me and my family.  Thank you to the police officers, firefighters, and of course our wonderful military.  To all of those who were directly affected by the terrorist attacks and lost loved ones as a result it is my hope and prayer that you are comforted by God's love and mercy. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment