Today was my first day back at school and I was very excited to begin getting the classroom ready for the first day of school with students. I was also able to see the class list and send out my letters to this year's students. The letters should be arriving in mailboxes within the next couple of days! It is an exciting time.
Along with the class assignment letter, you are also receiving a school supply list. Please remember that the supplies brought in are community supplies and are for the good of the entire class, please do not label the items that are sent to school. Just in case you need an additional copy of the supplies I will list them here for you now.
(1) 3 Ring Binder 1"- No designs please
(1) Bottle of Glue or Glue Sticks
(1) Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
(1) Composition Book
(1) Large Pink Eraser
(1) Pack of Post-it Notes
(1) Yellow Highlighter
(2) Boxes of Pencils - No mechanical please
(2) Boxes of Tissues
(3) Single Subject Spiral Notebooks
(4) Packs of Notebook Paper (Wide Rule)
(4) Folders with Pockets AND Prongs (1 red, 1 dark blue, 1 yellow, and 1 green)
24 Count Crayola Crayons
Backpack/Book Bag - No wheels please
Liquid Hand Soap
Don't forget to mark your calendars. As a reminder, orientation is this Friday, August 19, from 1:15-2:00 p.m. in our room (#154). I hope to see you there!