Friday, August 19, 2011

Orientation

        Today was orientation.  I am every excited for this year and I hope that you and your child are too. Thank you so much to everyone that was able to take time out of your very busy schedules to stop by the classroom.  This was a very informal "meet and greet;" for those of you who were unable to attend I hope you are able to stop by briefly on Monday morning so that we can meet.
        If you took your back to school envelope home with you complete I would appreciate if it could be returned by next Friday, August 26.  I know that there is a lot of information to be read over and signed so I hope that this deadline is not too demanding.  If you have any trouble meeting this deadline please let me know and I will be happy to work with you.
        I hope that everyone has a fantastic last weekend before school starts!  I look forward to seeing everyone bright and early (by 8:30 a.m.) on Monday morning. Until then :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment