Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Carnival

        This past Friday was my school's fifth annual fall carnival and it was tons of fun!  The weather was perfect, chilly but not unbearable.  I also had the most ever (in a nine year career) amount of parents that were both willing and able to contribute to our booth.  Thanks again, you know who you are ; )
       
        Even though our class's pumpkin may not have won the pumpkin decorating contest I still think that it was sooo cute and definitely an accurate representation of our class.  What do you think? 


        Now that I know how to upload pictures from my phone to my blog (just figured that out today) I can't wait to share photos of my classroom.  Once you see them you will understand much more clearly why I just had to have a frog pumpkin. 
       

2 comments: