Thursday, June 27, 2013

HELP!

        HELP!  As the days of Google Reader are quickly coming to an end I feel a sense of panic.  Not because I can't decide which reader to choose Bloglovin' or Feedly but because I can't get the button to work!  I went through the steps provided by so many of you sweet bloggers out there and still Error 404 is what I see.  And now I have an even bigger problem.  This question is for the Bloglovin' "people" do you know how I can get my "Claim Blog" code if it has already found my blog?  I can't seem to make it reappear and the "Help" desk people, yeah, not so helpful : (  Any assistance anyone could provide would be very much appreciated!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, ick! Wish I could help. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I heard back from the Bloglovin' support, more specifically Daniel Green and I'm all fixed :)

    ReplyDelete