Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clothing Question

        Hello everyone : )  I wanted to keep you posted on my Teacher of the Year status.  I found out that I am a semi-finalist (top 15) for my district.  Next is the interview.  My interview day and time is set for Wednesday, February 1st at 12:30 p.m.  I have already tried to think about the types of questions that I might be asked-so that I can (somewhat) have an answer ready . . . I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks if I have any psychic ability.  So I say all that to ask what should I wear???  I want to look nice and professional and I am planning on shopping but if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears (or I guess eyes in this case since I will actually be reading your response).  Please help.

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo exciting! Congratulations! I would wear something professional yet not too stiff and corporate. You'll probably know if when you see it. Please post back and update us with what you choose. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete