Monday, January 2, 2012

HOPPY New Year : )

        I wanted to wish everyone out there in blogland a very happy and hoppy new year!  I hope that 2012 is all that you hope for and dream!  I am still working on my new year's resolution . . . I love the idea of just one word/phrase, I think that that is something that I could actually handle.  For me I guess my resolution should be to "be still."  There are so many times that I want to rush in and fix/do something and it just is not the right time so it doesn't work out . . .  So this year I will try my best to just be still and know that God is God, He has a plan, and it is so much better than anything I could do on my own.  I wish everyone lots of success in 2012!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!! Just found your blog and I Love Love Love your "Just a Thought" on the side bar! Looking forward to reading more as your newest follower!
    Amy
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete