Sunday, March 18, 2012

Catching Fire & Mockingjay

        My spring break started Friday at 3:10 p.m.  I had two very important things on my to do list this week.  I wanted to read the second and third book in The Hunger Games series.  You may be thinking, again with The Hunger Games.  Yes, I know I am a little obsessed with it, how else would I have read the second and third book on my first day of spring break?!  But let me tell you the series is worth the read.  It brought up so many emotions.  I even found myself rereading the last couple of paragraphs of the third book over again.  I don't want to ruin it for anyone by saying why but if you choose to read it you'll understand. 
        Now I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my time : )  Just kidding, there is plenty to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment