Saturday, March 17, 2012

HOPPY St.Patrick's Day! & Spring Break is Here!

        Happy and HOPPY St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget to wear your green you never know when someone might be waiting to pinch you :)
        Spring Break is here!  I am so excited to read the second and third book in The Hunger Games series because as much as I REALLY wanted to read them earlier this week I just couldn't.  Is the time change affecting anyone else?!?  Yikes, I am having a hard time adjusting so I am loving the fact that this week I can sleep in a little and hopefully get back on track. 
        I also rolled home a bunch of stuff to get ready for our last couple of weeks before our state testing.  We got the results of our third round of benchmark tests yesterday and I am so proud of my students!  I am also ready to plan out individual/group activities to help each student with his/her academic needs.  So I will be on the look out for everyone's awesome ideas that you have already created to use with my kiddos!  Thank you in advance for what you are doing : )

No comments:

Post a Comment