Monday, April 30, 2012

My To Do List

        After school today I was updating my regular calendar and my Every day Counts Math bulletin board so that I would be ready to begin the month of May in the morning and I could not help but think about all of the things that I need to do before the end of the school year.  Does everyone else feel like there is just so much to do?  So I thought that I would share my to do list with you . . . just let me know if you think that there is anything you think I may be overlooking.

To Do List:
 -Wear a shirt that says "Life" and hand out lemons on the street.
 -Hire two private investigators and get them to follow each other.
 -Go back to college and major in philosophy and then ask people WHY they would like fries with that.
 -Go into a crowded elevator and say, "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here," with a straight face.
-Make vanilla pudding, put it in a mayo jar and then eat it in public.
-Make a test (since I am a teacher) where every answer is "C." 
-Wait until someone is about to sneeze, right before they do, loudly scream "ACHOO!"
        OK, so this is not my actual to do list but those things would be so fun.  I am a little bit of a dork but sometimes we need to be right? Oh well.  Happy Monday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment