Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

        Happy Teacher Appreciation week to all of you terrifical teachers out there!  Yes, that was totally a Ramona Quimby shout out, thank you if you noticed before I mentioned it.
        I would like to prepare you for the upcoming week by getting your brain ready with a (possible) brain teaser.  Are you ready for me to test your knowledge?!?  See if you can figure out what these seven words all have in common:

1.  banana
2.  dresser
3.  grammar
4.  potato
5.  revive
6.  uneven
7.  assess

Leave me a comment with your guess : )


1 comment:

  1. Loved that mind bender! I cheated and saw the post that had the answer first but I would not have gotten that. That's fun. I'm going to try it out on my kids tomorrow. They'll think it is neat.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete