Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yummy Snack!

        I am one of those very fortunate people who live close enough to both my family and my husband's family that we don't really have to choose between the families when it comes to holidays.  Yesterday we spent the day with my family and today we spent the day with Bill's family. 
        Since it was Mother's Day we couldn't ask my mom to cook, that's just not right so my sister and I put the menu and all of the food together.  I say all of this to say I found a very yummy snack to serve.  They are called "Nacho Pinwheels" and are a Pillsbury recipe.  They were more delicious that I even thought that they might be plus they take less than 30 minutes from start to finish.  Check it out, you won't be sorry.

Nacho Pinwheels Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment