Monday, May 28, 2012

Proud to be an American!


     Today on this Memorial Day I would like to state that like that well known Lee Greenwood song I am proud to be an American!  I am extremely thankful for all of the men and women who were willing to give up their lives so that I could live in a free country.  Thank you!  I think that it is vitally important that our students know why we had today off from school and that's not just for a BBQ.  This is why I plan to talk with my students about Memorial Day tomorrow and I would also like to share some free printable resources that I plan on using with my students. 

       Of course there are many, many more resources out there!  If you find or know of something that you really enjoy doing with your students please let me know.  Thanks so much and hoppy Memorial Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment