Wednesday, May 9, 2012

To Making it Count



.
       In my district Every day Counts Math became optional last year; however this is something that I enjoy because there are so many great skills that can be practiced quickly before they come up during our "real" math time.  One of the elements that I update each day is the number of days we've been in school.  Today was our 160th day of school (holy cow-where did the year go?!?)  Anyway . . . I saw the above picture on pinterest this evening and had to post it as a reminder to myself as much as anyone else.  It is my goal to make sure that with my little bit of time left with my precious class that I make each day count!!! 

***BTW:  the answer to Sunday's posted question was if you take the first letter in each of the seven words listed and move it to the end of the word and then read the new word from right to left they read as the words from the original list-cool, huh?

Happy Wednesday : )

1 comment:

  1. Love that sign!! Yes, we don't have too many moments left. It kind of makes me sad. I get attached to my kids.
    Doris@thirdgradethinkers

    ReplyDelete