Friday, August 24, 2012

I miss my flip flops!

        This has been a great first week but man am I tired!  To be perfectly honest the fact that I am still awake at ten minutes 'til eight is amazing and possibly a first for my ten years of teaching.  I have to say the hardest part about this week for me anyway has been having to wear real shoes again.  I know that it sounds silly but I feel like my feet have been so cramped all week.  I am actually not sure what I am more excited about for this weekend, sleeping in "late" (past 5 a.m.) or wearing flip flops/going barefoot.  What about you, what was/is the hardest thing for you when it comes to your back to school routine?  Please share!!!

3 comments:

  1. That darn alarm clock is the hardest part. It is my arch enemy. Mainly because I crash each night, and wish I could pull a Sleeping Beauty. But no luck, that alarm clock just keeps waking me up!

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the alarm clock comes in a VERY close second place! Good point :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just having a conversation with someone earlier today about how much I missed my flip flops and how sore my feet were. It's like they can breathe again. I have to agree with my co-blogger Emily about the alarm clock. I shall not mention all the evil thoughts that go through my head when it goes off in the morning he he. Since it is also my phone, I have behaved and not thrown it across the room. lol :)

    Good luck this year! :)
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete