Monday, August 6, 2012

Too Good Not To Share!

        First let me preface this with I live in Jacksonville, Florida so this may not be happening everywhere right now . . .  Now on for the (hopefully) great back to school sale news!

        I wanted to give everyone a heads up on a sale that is going on at Office Max right now.  This week they have several of their back to school items on sale as you may have seen in the flyer that accompanies the Sunday paper but I wanted to let you know that teachers get an extra 25% (today only) and instead of 5 free composition books with a $5 purchase you can get 20 FREE composition books.  They also had a free Office Max vinyl tote bag and I also received a $10 off coupon that can be used at Old Navy with a $50 purchase that is good through August 22nd (almost pay day).  Just thought I would pass along my great find. 

         ***You might need their teacher rewards card if you don't already have it but it doesn't take long to complete.  Happy shopping!!!

OfficeMax - Click here to return to the home page.

Click on the picture above to find when Office Max is holding their
Teacher Appreciation Days in your area!!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously?!? Don't you just LOVE Office Max. My teacher appreciation day is later this week and I will going back for those composition notebooks.

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete