I can't believe how quickly the summer has flown by! Don't misunderstand, I love my job, but there are several things that I will miss from my summer vacation. This is why it is the perfect time to link up with Miss Trayers over at Not Just Child's Play. So here is my list of the things that I will miss once school starts.
1. Spending time with my hubs and dog during the day-I can't actually
do anything about the day part but I can do better with the after school
and weekend times. I have enjoyed meeting my husband for lunch and
playing outside with the dog before it gets too hot. This is why this
is one of my resolutions for the new school year-wish me luck!
2. Sleeping in-my alarm goes off at 5:15 a.m. on school days, yikes. Even though I have probably only slept in past 8 a.m. a handful of days I am not looking forward to setting the alarm to go off before the sun even comes up!
3. Staying up late-OK so there isn't anything all that great on TV late at night, but it is nice to know that I can stay up and watch if I want to. I always feel like I'm missing the good shows during the school year because of my VERY early bedtime.
4. Wearing whatever I want-my school is a fairly casual school but this summer I have worn shorts, tank tops, flip flops (or even no shoes), and even the occasional pair of jeans and not even on a Friday, etc... those are not exactly school clothes.
5. Going to the grocery store in the middle of the day (it's less crowded then). I just got back from the grocery store and I was in and out way more quickly then I would have been on a Saturday or a Sunday or even after school.
So what about you? Do you have a list of things that you will miss once you get back to school? If so, link up with the party. ***Having trouble linking-this may be on hold . . .