Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Made It!

        I am not a chocolate person.  I know, shocking!  But I just have to tell you about these wonderful brownies that I ate over at a friends house on the 4th of July.  They were scrumptious!  They had a cookie dough bottom, peanut butter cup center, and were then topped with brownie mix.  YUMMY!!!  The recipe was a pinspiration so I have included a pin from pinterest and I love this pin because it shows the steps.  Very handy for the baking challenged like myself.


        I am happy to announce that this is something I can actually do!!!  I just don't have pics-sorry!  I am thinking about experimenting with the cookies and cream hershey kisses because those are my favorite.  I'll have to let you know how they turn out!

        So if you made something that we all "must" know about link up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It!  If you didn't make something (like me most weeks) you can still check out her blog because there are so many awesome ideas to try!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those look yummy! Thanks for sharing!

    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super yummy and very easy. I am also thinking about trying this treat with oreos in the center since the hubs can't eat peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love the oreo ones. They are a new favorite at my house. I'll have to try the peanut butter ones. They look delish!
    ♬Kay
    On the Trail of Learning

    ReplyDelete