Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Target Tuesday

       Don't you just love the dollar section at Target?!?  I know I do.  I wanted to share with you a couple of the awesome deals I found.

        I found an adorable planner that will fit into any "reasonably" sized purse or bag.  I loved the colors and it has everything I need.  It has monthly calendars, weekly calendar pages (for notes), birthday and events pages, contact boxes, conversion charts, common formulas and misspelled words, etc... all those things you need and don't need at the same time :)  The cost - only $3.  This is perfect for me because I want a planner but I'm not good about keeping up with it so for this price I couldn't resist and I won't feel guilty if I forget to use it properly.

        This eight pocket pocket chart.  I "had" to have it because I loved the color.  It's only 21 in. x 14.5 in. and I think I have the perfect place for it.  Best of all it was only $1.


        Books.  Need I say more?  I found social studies themed books and animal books.  I am super excited to have yet another shark book they are a kid favorite and a wolf book.  Also an intriguing animal yet I didn't have any wolf books prior to my shopping trip.  Each book only $1.

        

        Last year I learned all about the M.A.T.H. centers and as much as I wanted to incorporate them into my math workshop I never did.  When I saw these workbooks and flashcards I decided I needed them because I really want to try and put the M.A.T.H. centers in my room and these would be perfect for the M=math facts station.  I purchased three of each of the sets of flashcards and I am planning on pulling apart the workbooks and placing the pages into clear plastic sleeves.  I will have the kids use dry erase markers in order to say paper/copies.  Each workbook/flashcard set only $1.



        The grand total was less than $20!  I hope that your Target dollar section is as good as mine :)

2 comments:

  1. I just spent about $50 at my target dollar spot. So many great deals I just had to stock up! Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely could have spent more! This is a common theme with Target and me :)

    ReplyDelete