Sunday, July 21, 2013

Such a Slacker . . .

        I was such a reading slacker last week.  I am sad to say that I did not complete a single book.  Yikes!  I did start a book, Floors by Patrick Carmen.  Let me just say so far, so great!  It's super cute and I hope to have a real review this week for Fiction Friday.  Fingers crossed :)

        I did read all of the wonderful posts of the blogs I follow and got lost on Pinterest for quite a while.  But that is what summer's for, right?!? 

        I'm hopping for a slightly more productive beginning of the week.  The hubs and I am taking a few days to have a mini stay-cation (Wednesday through the weekend).  We are movie lovers and are planning movie marathons.  Have you seen anything lately that we NEED to see?  Suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment