Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FREE Reading Resources

        I think one of my favorite things about summer vacation is that I get to look around and see all of the wonderful resources that my fellow teachers have found and/or created!  Today I want to share with you some FREE reading resources that I found because of pinterest.  What did teachers do before the internet???
        While looking around on pinterest I found a very cute reading strategy poster and after repinning it to my school page it lead me to the creator's website and incidentally more cute reading posters.  I am going to post a couple of samples of the reading posters and link them to original website in case you are interested in seeing more.  I have already added the posters to my "print before going back to school" list!  I hope that you find them as helpful as I did.

           
 

        If you visit the website you will see that below the posters there is also a section that is titled, "Links I LOVE!" and it is filled with additional resources that might be a great supplement to what you are already doing in your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment