Monday, June 25, 2012

Writing Games: Day 3 FREEBIE :) & Happy Birthday Blog!

        I am really enjoying creating the different writing games from Peggy Kaye's Games for Writing!  I hope that you are finding the resources useful.  Today's game is called "I'm a Quiet Mouse" and it is a way for your students to practice writing metaphors.  I'm a excited about this game because I am hoping that those metaphors will transfer into my students' writing and help them understand those same metaphors as they encounter them in the texts they read. 


Click on the picture above to download your free copy of I'm a Quiet Mouse.

         If you enjoy the game please let me know by leaving me a comment.  If you see something that you need/would like changed (especially typos) let me know that too.  If you know someone that would also like the game please pass it on to them, direct them to my blog or both!

        One more thing, today is my blog's first birthday.  Happy birthday blog!!!  I can't believe that it's been a whole year.  I have learned so much!!!  I am also so excited that my wonderful hubby taught me how to upload activities for you on Saturday, better late than never right?!?  I hope to be more of a contributor now that I have this new found knowledge, don't get me wrong I love stalking following all of you but now I want to give back as well.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment