Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's the End of the World as I Know it . . .

        and I feel fine!  OK, maybe not the end of the world but school is officially over and I am now on summer vacation.  I am very excited!  I have a few grown up (non-school related) books to read, and an office at home to organize, yikes, how can my classroom be so organized but my home office NOT?!?  A small kink in my summer fun plans is that I was summoned for jury duty next Tuesday, boo!  One thing that I would really like to do is create some activities/skill related questions to accompany some cute poems like I have seen on so many of y'all's wonderful blogs and then share them with all of you-posting them may be a problem because I haven't quite figured that out yet.  As for my summer "bucket list" I'm not sure what else to include besides hanging out and recharging myself.  What else do you have planned?  Anything fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment